As the weather warms up and summer nears, you are probably making a list of all the summer cleaning tasks that you want to complete. At April’s Cleaning Services, we are here to help you with all of your cleaning needs. We have a few great ideas to help you get your home ready for summer fun and entertaining. Here are five important summer cleaning tasks that you don’t want to forget.
- Sweep Porches and Decks. To get your outdoor spaces ready for long summer nights, it’s important to sweep your porches and decks and dust away any cobwebs.
- Clean Outdoor Furniture. After sitting all winter, your outdoor furniture will be dusty. Remove protective covers and wipe down your furniture with a damp cloth.
- Wash Windows. The warm weather makes it a perfect time to clean the insides and outsides of your windows. Carefully remove the screens and spray those with water to remove the winter grime.
- Clean Window Sills. Using warm, soapy water, clean out the tracks in your windowsills. This finishing touch will make your windows shine.
- Dust Light Fixtures and Fans. Dust accumulates quickly on fan blades and light fixtures. Take a little time to dust with a dusting wand and use soapy water to wipe away tougher dirt.
If you find you don’t have the time to complete these important summer cleaning tasks, we can help you finish them. Our professional cleaners provide a summer cleaning service to deep clean your home and complete the tasks you need to keep your home clean and organized. Contact us today if you would like more information or to set up an appointment.