Turn to our cleaning company once and you’ll be a fan for life!
Here at April’s Cleaning Services, we have helped hundreds of families, property owners, and property managers who required a cleaning company for anything from one-time cleaning to ongoing cleaning services since starting in 1993. We have established a stellar reputation for quality, professionalism, reliability, and timeliness. We have many different types of clients we serve as a full-service cleaning company.
- Homeowners – We provide regular maid service if you find it challenging to find the time or energy to keep your home as clean as you’d like. We also help with short-term cleaning if you have an injury or illness that keeps you from doing the cleaning. We’ll handle as little or as much of the cleaning as you desire. We also provide seasonal cleaning services, so you can get a deep cleaning result four times a year for optimal results.
- Tenants – You don’t have to own your home to want it to be as clean as possible. We provide all the same cleaning services for tenants as we do homeowners. We can also help you by cleaning your unit when you move so you stand the best chance of getting your security deposit returned.
- Property Managers – The key to profitability is the shortest vacancy periods, as well as being known for clean units. With us as your cleaning company, you’ll meet both of these objectives due to our promptness and quality cleaning services.
- Property Owners – Manage your own properties? We can take the burden of move-in/move-out cleaning off your shoulders!
- Real Estate Agents – Looking for a way to set yourself apart from other real estate professionals? How about covering the move-in/move-out cleaning for your sellers and buyers? That will beat a basket of fruit or another type of congratulatory gift anytime!
We are confident that if you turn to our cleaning company once, you’ll be a fan for life. Our three-person teams, including an on-site manager, utilize a checklist to be sure your cleaning results meet your standards and ours. Call today to learn more!