If you have a move in your future, you likely will have to do a move-out clean. If you are a renter, then your move-out clean is one of the most important things you can do to leave your home or apartment in good standing so you can get your deposit back. After completing all the necessary packing, organizing, and moving, cleaning is probably the last thing you need to do before you turn in your keys.
There is a long list of cleaning items that we recommend having professional cleaners come in and do for you so that you can move on to your next home or apartment. Just some of the items that should be completed during a move-out clean are:
- Wipe down all walls, baseboards, cabinets, and floors
- Clean behind the stove and fridge
- Scrub all bathrooms, including the toilet, bathtub, tile, sink, cabinets, and floors
- Clean window blinds and air intake covers
- Clean all cabinetry inside and out
- Clean microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and oven/stove
- Vacuum and clean all carpets
- Dust ceiling fans
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Wipe down all doors, baseboards, and clean marks off walls
We know that this list is long and will take a substantial amount of time and energy. Do yourself a favor and allow professional cleaners to take care of all your move-out cleaning. You will not regret it. Give us a call at April’s Cleaning Services to discuss all that we can do for you to make your move less stressful and more enjoyable. Let our experienced, detail-oriented, and friendly cleaners do all the work for you.